Theseus and the Minotaur Mazes
Links to more Interactive Puzzles
How To Play
- Guide Theseus (the red circle) to the exit.
- Avoid the Minotaur (the black circle).
- The Minotaur moves two squares towards you (if possible).
- The Minotaur always prefers left/right moves (when available).
- Cursor keys move Theseus.
- D = Delay (choose not to move).
- R = Reset maze.
- N = Next maze.
- P = Previous maze.
- S = Toggle sound on/off.
Robert Abbott invented the rules for Theseus, and designed the first maze. Take a look at his excellent Logic Mazes site for lots more information on this and many other puzzles.
Comments welcome - email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to my Home Page